I hope that everyone in the family is keeping well and that you enjoyed the weekend.
I thought you would like to know that pupils can access Microsoft Office for free through their Glow account. Instructions for accessing this resource are below:
- Access Glow by clicking on this link to access the website – https://sts.platform.rmunify.com/account/signin/glow or simply type ‘Glow RM Unify’ into Google.
- Pupils to sign into Glow using their username and password (Show My homework details)
- Once you’ve signed into Glow, click on the option at the top of the screen named ‘App Library’
- Click on the search button in the top right of the screen and type ‘Office 365’.
- Click on the app called ‘Office 365 Home’ then select ‘Add to Launch Pad’
- Next step is to select ‘Launch Pad’ at the top of the screen then simply select the ‘Office 365 Home’ icon.
- It should then automatically open a new tab and allow you to use Word, PowerPoint etc.
Mr Gordon would be happy for parents/carers to contact him if there are any issues with the instructions above.
I would also like to remind you that Friday, 8th May is a bank holiday to commemorate VE Day. Pupils are not expected to engage with school work and staff will not be expected to make contact/respond to messages from pupils on that date. Learning activities will still be available to access by any pupils who would like to continue with them.
With very best wishes,