This USP Panel Event is being delivered in partnership with Developing the Young Workforce (‘DYW’) and Investment20/20, which supports young people to explore investment management and navigate pathways through to careers in the sector.
Students will hear from industry experts to understand how their jobs in investment management drives forward positive change on environmental issues. We are pleased to announce that our speakers for this session will be:
- Richard Miles, Director of Corporate Affairs, M&G plc
- Andrew Inglis, Apprentice, M&G plc
By the end of the session, students will be able to:
- Identify the role of investment management in society
- Describe the ways in which sustainable investments is helping to drive forward positive change on environmental issues and climate change
iii. Identify routes into a career in investment management
- Recognise the skills required to work in sustainable investing
If you are interested in this event please speak to myself or your Guidance Teacher.
Developing the Young Workforce Coordinator