Ms A Taylor
National 3/4/5 RMPS
In addition to the School Aims as described in the school handbook, the Humanities department is striving to achieve the following aims:-
- To maximise pupil achievement and attainment in Humanities by:
- developing positive pupil/teacher relationships
- developing pupils’ interest in and enjoyment of History and RMPS
- active learning embedded in every lesson
- providing a positive learning environment
- providing a visually stimulating environment through classroom displays
- To enable all pupils to obtain qualifications appropriate to their abilities and ensure that every pupil leaves school with a qualification in History and RMPS.
- To establish knowledge and skills useful out with the school environment and applicable to everyday life.