Had-Fab: Engineering Apprenticeships (Tranent, East Lothian)
Interested in a career in Banking & Finance? How does the idea of working for Europe’s largest bank sound? On May 5th from 5pm – 6pm, we’ll be hosting an online webinar event with HSBC as they will be letting us know all about their UK-wide Summer Work Experience and Apprenticeship opportunities.
With more than 200,000 employees and offices worldwide, HSBC is one of the world’s leading international banks.
HSBC offer roles across all of their major business areas, including retail, private, commercial and investment banking, as well as jobs in operational and support functions such as audit, compliance, risk management, legal, finance, human resources and technology.
If banking and finance is something you think you might be interested in, this event is for you!
The online event is open to: S4, S5 & S6 years.
If you’d like to apply to this exclusive event, please click on the registration link below.
I am delighted to report that we once again up and running! Despite the challenges that we have had along the way, we are now fully reopened and all pupils have returned to full-time, in-school learning. We have thoroughly enjoyed having our pupils back in the building and all are making good progress with their learning since their return on Tuesday. There may be other challenges that we will need to face as the term proceeds but will face them together as a school community as we always do. But for now……onwards and upwards!
National Qualifications Update Midlothian statement on ACM (1)
DHS Newsletter Friday, 23rd April
Formal Assessment 2 Calendar FA2 Calendar (1)
Download: FA2 Calendar
- Name of parent/carer
- Email address for parent/carer
- Name/class of pupil
- Any questions/topics you would like us to discuss
- Pupils should remain in the playground until the start of period 1
- Pupils should enter the building through the door closest to their period 1 class
- Hands should be sanitised on entry to the building and into individual classrooms
- Desks/chairs will be cleaned on entry to a classroom and before leaving
- The one-way system for movement around the school will operate
- Masks should be worn by all pupils at all times unless they are eating/drinking – this includes transport
- Pupils will follow their normal timetables (re-issued prior to the start of the school holiday)
- 2m social distancing measures will not be in place
- School uniform should be worn except on days when pupils have PE on their timetables (changing rooms still not in use)
- All food and drink for the day should be brought into school – water bottles can be refilled in classrooms that have sinks
- All jotters, pencil cases, other equipment should be brought into school in a school bag
- Mobile phone ‘bag or box’ policy will apply in classrooms